Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Layout - First Thanksgiving

This is a one page layout I made for my granddaughter's first Thanksgiving.   I used the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge and the Plantin Schoolbook in different fonts to make the words.  Can't recall where the hat is from, I may have gotten it in a swap on the Cricut Message Board.  It will definitely hold a few cute pictures of her all dressed up in her finest for the occasion.

Linked to the BBTB for their Fall Challenge this week.   http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2013/09/anything-fall-goes-use-fall-theme-on.html   There are some great projects designed by these ladies that provide lots of inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Awe this is going to be great in your granddaughter's first year album!!! I love the papers you used and the cuts you chose. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Love the pumpkin and that great pilgrim hat. The papers are great. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Fall' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love this layout for your granddaughters first Thanksgiving! The papers you used are just fabulous and of course I love the die cuts you choose too! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Thanksgiving layout. What a wonderful memory of this day. I love the pilgrim hat and the pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for your granddaughters album! Love the paper you chose! I'm so excited you are joining us on the DT at BBTB2-I love your work! Congratulations and welcome :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! Please email me at spartansus@gforcecable.com with your contact info. I would like to send you an invitation to join the BBTB2 Design Team!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete