Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Tree Gift Tags

I cut several Christmas Trees from the Winter Frolic cartridge with the intent of making tags for presents.  I wanted to use my collection of skittles from A Busy Bee on my trees.  I ended up with Stickles and Skittles for my decorations and a couple of different sized trees.   I had cut several Piglets as well, and he just looked so cute with a tree behind his back!  I'm still tired from Thanksgiving cooking and cleaning and entertaining that I didn't go shopping in the stores but did a little online; it's so nice when delivery to the house is free.

Our talented designer Jayne, from across the pond, is our hostess this week at BBTB2.  She is getting in the Christmas spirit with a Christmas Tree challenge.  If you want to join our challenge, just link your project up to our blog this week.  Rules on the blog.  Hope you like my creations.



10 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I just love those trees! I love how you used the skittles!! I will soon be posting for guest designers I hope you will apply! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so cute, love all the trees... I spy so skittles....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a great job with those tags. I love how you added those skittles to the front of you project. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, that pig is way too cute with his tree behind him. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tags Maureen, and gosh you can't have enough of them at this time of year! They are so cute and I just love your trees. I especially love Piglet with his tree. He is just to cute. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling set of tags they would make such a cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great holiday decorations. Thanks for using skittles!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are just so cute. I especially like the one with piglet although they are all wonderful! Love all the festive trees, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are so cute Maureen!!! Love the papers, the trees and Piglet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous collection of tags Maureen. Love the tree that you used.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete