Thursday, April 9, 2015

ATC Swap - Spring

I have participated in several ATC group swaps over the last few years.  This one had a theme of spring with a kicker.  There were requirements to colors and techniques and tools that I had to use.  Colors were any shades of Blue, Orange, or Red (black and white optional),  the technique was a Resist, and the tools were a punch, ScorPal, heat gun, and sewing machine.  I think all are obvious except the Scorpal which I used to score the sewing machine cut, which my cutter did not like and I had to score and handcut.  I really like how they turned out.   I submit 14 of these to the hostess who will divide them up and I will get one of mine and 13 different ATCs back.  This is a great group of ladies who are so creative.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment