Monday, February 1, 2016

BBTB2: Cricut - I Scream for Ice Cream

Well, in my easy and fast layout today, I think someone is crying over spilt ice cream, and someone else is enjoying a double scoop!  These Cricut cuts are just perfect to represent my two grandkids.  I am sure in a few months I'll have a few great pictures to pop on this layout.  Brenda, from 'Friends Crafting With Friends', is hosting our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge this week and the theme is 'Ice Cream' since the first of February is 'Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day'.   Join our challenge and link up your Cricut Ice Cream creations - cards, projects, layouts!

Cartridges used - Birthday Bash for the 'Sweet Treats' and Summer Love for the girl and boy with ice cream.  Stickles brighten up the ice cream and the word sweet.  I just happen to have the perfect paper from a $1 packet at Target that I got a few years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment