Monday, February 20, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut Just Chillin' Shirts

A little after Xmas I made a couple of shirts for the grands.  This is the first matching shirts they have as far as I know.   The granddaughter got a long sleeve girls shirt and the little guy got a thermal long sleeve.  I used the same wording and penguin for both, just adjusting the sizes of the images and a few colors.

Our theme this week at Bitten By The Bug2 is a challenge of using a cute animal on our card, layout, or project.   Caroline, from Card Creations by Caroline selected our fun challenge.  I thought this penguin is just about as cute as can be and so is the model wearing the shirt.    I took several pictures of the kids trying to get the perfect pose, in this picture with both, my grandson was imitating my granddaughter's pose.  Nailed it!!

Come on over to Bitten By the Bug2 and link up a Cricut project using a cute animal this week!  Lots to choose from, even Disney cuts would work.






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Maureen! This is the cutest picture EVER! And the shirts are pretty cute too : ) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just the cutest little models/grandkids. These shirts are cute, cute, cute. I love the penguins and think you did such an amazing job on these shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have just the cutest little models/grandkids. These shirts are cute, cute, cute. I love the penguins and think you did such an amazing job on these shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, How cute it is!!! Perfect outfit for such cute sweeties.

    ReplyDelete