Monday, September 18, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Yum, Yum, I Want Food

A layout with no pictures - that doesn't happen often.  I am ahead of the game on this layout that will be for the 2nd grandson.  I haven't got any good pictures of him eating messy foods yet.  Or should I say I haven't allowed him to get really messy while eating.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week is "APPLES".  You can join along and link up your apple projects, fall themed or otherwise, and participate in our challenge.  A link to your blog or Pinterest account qualifies.  Just look at the rules and follow along on the BBTB2 Blog.

My layout uses 3 cartridges:
Baby Steps - Yum,Yum, the food, and bib
Sugar and Spice - Apple baby food
9 Months - Bottle



3 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet layout for baby. All kinds of yummy baby food choices. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout. I want to see your food covered grandbaby on this layout!!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete