Monday, October 30, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Home is where you are

By now my followers know we have an RV and take it out every so often for a long weekend and at least one long trip a year.  I don't have that many pictures of us and the RV, so I made a layout with a trailer so I'll be sure to get some photos to match the scrapbook pages!

I have to credit this layout to Pat Johnson, who shares many designs of hers on the Facebook Group "Cricut Design Space" (just search for her name in the files section). The file is HERE. It was an easy layout when you don't have to think up a design, choose colors, and then cut and assemble, some of those steps were done for me.   It is a perfect layout for our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week, which is to "use a WORD from a Cricut cartridge".   Michelle from Crazy Cricut Scrapper is our hostess this week.  She is the queen of layouts.  Join the fun and link up your Cricut inspired project.


Home is Where you Are - Wild Card2
Flowers - Cindy Loo and Sweet Treats
Clouds - Nate's ABCs
Hearts on Trailer - Cindy Loo
Trailer and Sun - Wild Card2
Grass - EveryDay Paper Dolls
Trees - Create  A Critter and Summer Celebrations


3 comments:

  1. Oh, do I love this layout. It makes you feel calm and peaceful. Our camper is our favorite place to be. We have a seasonal site and get to use it quite often. We are sad tho, we had to close it for the season, this last weekend. Very adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, this layout is fabulous. I love the colors and papers you used. The camper, heart flowers, etc. are all darling. Great job.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping my husband and I can do some RV traveling when the kids are grown and we're on our own. The camper is so cute I just want to move right in, lol! You definitely need some pics to remember all your trips by! Love your layout!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete