Monday, December 18, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut Santa's Coming to Town

Our spirit was renewed at Christmas once the grandkids came along.  The innocence of believing in Santa, the marveling at sparkly decorations, and learning to sing Jingle Bells just melts my heart.  My layout today includes a picture of my granddaughter from a few years ago.  She came over to help decorate my tree.  She was wearing a dress that her mother wore when she was young, and the stuffed Santa was made by my mother.  Thus, this picture deserves a layout of it's own.

You can join in the Christmas fun by linking up your Christmas cards and layouts/projects that include a Santa Cricut cut to our Bitten By the Bug2 Blog HERE:

My vintage feel has lots of cuts on it:

Tree, Santa, Banner, and Title:  Winter Frolic
Snowflakes:  Artbooking, Don Juan, and A Child's Year
Deer: Wildlife
Presents:  Artbooking
Background Frame:  Artiste

3 comments:

  1. How does your Santa cut out match the Santa in the pic - came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true it is about seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child. My husband and I sure do enjoy watching the grands opening their presents. This is such a cute picture of your grand daughter and such a fabulous layout! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling photo of your granddaughter on this sweet layout. I agree - I am so enjoying a renewed Christmas Spirit by having children to share the holidays with.

    Merry Christmas, Maureen!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete