Monday, December 24, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Tags for Christmas Presents

Merry Christmas week everyone.  It's been totally wacko busy this week, and I am not ready to host Christmas Eve dinner at my house for nearly 20 people.  But somehow, it will get done.  Maybe I did too much sewing and crafting lately and let the housework go...... no, couldn't be.

Time for our last Bitten by the Bug2 post of the year.  Remember these now run for 2 weeks, so you have more time to submit an entry into the challenge.  Challenge post at BBTB2 is HERE.

My entry showcases two tags entirely from the Cricut Access collection.  I used the 'print and cut' and cut image features.  They came together really easily.  Three cartridges used are:  Santa's Village, Season to Sparkle, and Season's Greetings.  All three are fairly new to Cricut Access.  I just keep finding great images to use on my projects.  Not like the old days when we had maybe 2 or 3 Christmas cartridges to select from and each one cost over $50.    Ho, Ho, Ho, enjoy.  ---Maureen


1 comment:

  1. Good idea to print and cut that tag on the left! I tried to do the cut on that one and it went in the trash. I love what you did with it! I just love the Santa's Village tag also, very cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete