Monday, January 14, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut Christmas Scene with Snowflakes and Toys


A visit to Santa where no one is crying?  This is a first for our grandkids.   I scrap this photo every year 1) so I won't lose it and 2) because it will be great to look back and see how they have grown.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks is themed "Snow".You can use several methods to link up your 'Snow' themed Cricut cut.  We now allow SVGs to be used on your project but they have to be cut with a Cricut machine.  Link up HERE to BBTB2.

 I had so many ideas going through my head for layouts, but I thought I'd better get this one done.  It came together really nicely.  The overlay of the night scene is purposely edged in a wonky fashion, not really my style, but I went with it.   I added the toys and bunny using the print and cut feature.  Stickles and inking used to highlight several areas.  I could have easily added a lot of toys and went wild.  The font is from DaFont.com.  I put another Cricut font in the DS file so it will work correctly.

https://design.cricut.com/#/design/124640457

Cartridges Used:
Overlay:  Zooballo
Trees: Holly Jolly Christmas and Home Organization
Santa across the sky: T'was the Night Before Christmas
Toys and bunny: Santa's Village
Snowflakes: Very Merry Tags and Family Album


3 comments:

  1. Hello friend! It has been too long since I have been blogging, hope you are well! Your lay out is adorable! Missed you! Carri ~ https://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wintery, Christmas layout. The picture is so cute of your grands! I love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are fantastic trees! great details

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete