Monday, February 11, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Valentine Hearts for our Little Granddaughter



I spent more time than I wanted on this double page layout.  Haven't done a double in a long time, but didn't want to leave anyone out on these pictures from 6 years ago.  I'm cleaning my office, which is where I do a lot of crafting and finding all kinds of pictures to scrap.

Lots of layering and image cuts.  I inked the chain of border hearts, arrow, and swirls.   The Kisses and Simply Loved cuts are from Cricut Access and were print and cut.  The sideways hearts tag will be for journaling.  The paper is from a cheap pack at the Dollar Spot at Target years ago.  I double matted the pictures, the black really made them pop.

Join our Bitten by the Bug challenge for the next few weeks.  Our theme is Hearts.  Use Instagram, Facebook, or your blog to link your artwork.   Here is the link.


String of Hearts and Arrow - Victorian Romance
Heart Tag - Valentines Day
Heart flourishes - Flourishes
Love Simply - Our Love Story
Kisses 25cents - Little Sweethearts























3 comments:

  1. ...and lots of really cute pictures, too. I love the heart banner and just everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those title circles! really pretty layout, so sweet!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I love using my cricut for scrapbooking and this is a great two page spread. Looking forward to a new friendship on the BBTB2 DT with you and the others! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete