Monday, March 25, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Easter's On It's Way

The Easter Bunny is on his way and he has flowers and a basket filled with candy.  Thanks to new images from Miss Kate Cuttables in Cricut Design Space, this was an easy layout to design and assemble.  I love the cute images that Kate designs and have purchases several of them.  Today's layout features three print-n-cut images.  In the Easter basket, I put two of Kate's images together, just had to add the Peeps - my favorite.  Now to find the perfect photo!

My Design Space File:  https://design.cricut.com/#/design/138794961

Join in our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks - Anything Goes - Easter.  HERE is the link.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.



3 comments:

  1. I love Miss Kate Cuttables also, and all the layers. The images are so cute and your layout is so springy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout Maureen! love MKC! you did a wonderful job

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE layout! I love the giant doily in the middle.

    ReplyDelete