Monday, October 28, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Celebrate Fall Wall Decor

Hello Followers,

Today I have a home décor project that I am really happy to display out on my porch.  Can you believe this white board was actually a door off an old bathroom vanity?  I did have to strategically place my flowers to hide the holes from the knob and a gouge.

My flowers are mostly from Walmart (98 cents), and I had the vinyl for a few years, so this project only cost a few bucks. I spritzed the door with spray inks, but because the door is similar in texture to vinyl, the ink did not infuse.  So when it dried, I put a clear coat of sealer on top.  I edited the image from Design Space and separated the two words and sliced out the leaves from image.  The transfer to the door went smoothly and quickly.  I hot glued on the artificial flowers and a ribbon left over from a gift.

I am the hostess this week at Bitten by the Bug2, and I have selected "Fall Holidays - Anything Goes" as the theme for the next two weeks.  I would love to see what you create, you can link up your card, layout or project HERE.

also entered at Die Cutting Diva's - Anything Goes #44

Cartridge:

Fall Sweet Fall






5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! I have an old door from a bathroom vanity...I may just do something like this to it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to reuse an old door. Turned out really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maureen! This is a gorgeous project. The lettering is so perfect and so are the flowers. I love how you used the vanity door and made something beautiful! In our neighborhood, unfortunately we need Christmas decorations, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen all of your projects just pop! and this one is no exception, lovely flowers, background and sentiment! you rocked it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I love this. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete