Monday, December 23, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Ornaments of the Little Ones

I got two packages of plain ornaments from Hobby Lobby when the Christmas décor was 1/2 off.  I wish I would have gotten more.  Then it was off to decorate.  I measured the outside and inside of the circles and made a template on my Cricut Explore.  Cut out the circles and inked them.  Cut out a banner with the year inside of it.  Painted the edges of the ornaments so the brown edges would not show.  Glued on decorations, snow, and banner.   Each of the 12 are different, and will hold pictures of 12 friends and family.  Most are going along with presents, and one is saved for my own tree.

Join in on our last challenge of the year at Bitten by the Bug2.  Our theme is to use a number.  Most of the designers used a number relating to the holidays and football.  What ideas can you come up with?  Link up your project HERE at Bitten by the Bug2.

Merry Christmas to all.  See you in the New Year.




3 comments:

  1. I can tell that you put alot of work into the ornaments. What beautiful keepsakes and something to treasure by the recipients. Great job, I love, love these ornaments! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, love these ornaments! definitely something to keep for a long time!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ornaments those are. I make an ornament each year for each of my family and this is a wonderful idea. Might stop by Hobby Lobby tonight to see if they have any left.

    ReplyDelete