Monday, March 9, 2020

Superbowl 49er Shirts

Even though the outcome of the SuperBowl was not what we wanted, we are still proud of our San Francisco 49ers and the great comeback year that they had.  We have been 49er fans forever (since I started dating my husband back in the late 70's).  We had a big SuperBowl party of course, and I decided to make SuperBowl shirts to show our spirit.  

I purchased an svg from Etsy for my design and imported it into Design Space.  I worked the colors around a bit due to the color of the shirts.  I think they are the best shirts I have made so far.  I took the "weed" of the gold 49ers image and used it to make shirts for my grandsons.  Score!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the shirts. Yes, we were not happy with the outcome of the game either but we'll get 'em next year!

    ReplyDelete