Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Cricut: Facebook Swaps - Here are my die cuts March 2020

Participating in a Cricut swap of die cuts is something I used to do years ago when we used cartridges.  I found a group on FB that does a monthly swap and I have joined several times when I have the time.  I make a certain amount of the same die cut based on a theme, send it into the hostess, and she sorts them and mails them back to me.  So, if I send in 10 (based on how many participate) die cuts of a flower, I get back 10 different flower die cuts.  Some of the ladies are very talented, and not all die cuts are from Cricut, some use another machine brand.  One of the groups is themed "mystery" so I can make any image I want, and expect anything back in return.

Here are 3 die cuts I made with my Cricut.  Can't remember where I got the Charlie Brown, the flower is from Design Space, and the baseball is a few Design Space images that I combined.


Here are two pictures of swapped die cuts that I received back.  There were mystery swaps, so the subject can be anything of the senders choosing.  Wee had just been to Disneyland, so I'm in love with those images.



There were 6 participants for the softball swap, here is the images I received.




1 comment:

  1. this is super cool! I used to do a lot of swaps and I think cuts were the best!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete