Monday, June 22, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut Sun Kissed Summer

This was the cutest layout to cut and assemble, I keep saying "ya can't go wrong with Miss Kate Cuttables designs.  I  love the brightness of it, and it was pretty simple to make since I am not the one who designed it.  It was designed by Anthadene Endemann, who regularly posts her layouts on "Scrappytodoit with my cricut" on Facebook.  My version is similar with a few less triangles.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks is "Summer Sun".  You can join in the challenge from the Bitten by the Bug2 blog and also look at the design teams take on the challenge.

All the big cuts use Miss Kate Cuttables images found in Design Space.  The link to the layout is in the picture with the original design.  Thank you Anthadene.











5 comments:

  1. I cut that exact title but didn't use it! I am so happy to see MKC on CDS. Your layout is great!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love the pops of blue. The first thing that popped into my mind was a line from a song "The future's so bright, I have to wear my shades".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of the bright colors and the layout design with the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the sun and all those triangles. Great DT submission for BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really loving this layout! The triangles add interest and are so cool! I may have to add it to my favs too!

    ReplyDelete