Monday, December 7, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - Polar Express Train Layout

 My grandson loves trains, he has a few sets, including this one he got for Christmas last year.  I have had this layout saved in my mind for a few years, and had an example from Pat Johnson who designed the original years ago.  Her train, which I used, is made from Basic Shapes.  The original design is pictured at the bottom of this post.  I finally got around to making it, only 11 months after Christmas!  

The layout fits in nicely with our challenge for the next 4 weeks - Wrap It Up.  The stacked gifts are for journaling and I also added gifts on the train car.  Used print and cut to write Polar Express 2019 on the train engine.  This was a fun layout to make. We are partnering with the Double Trouble blog, so the rules are a little different.  Go on over to the Bitten by the Bug2 blog for all the information.  Have a great holiday everyone!


Here is the original inspiration:





5 comments:

  1. oh my! what great projects! you rocked this challenge! thank you so much for all your hard work in 2020. Have a happy holiday season!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great layout and perfect for the pictures. I love that you made the train with basic shapes. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love this cute train layout! The photos are so wonderful and show such fun memories. All the images are perfect to make this such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great! I love this layout and it can be used for any train lover. So cute!

    ReplyDelete