Monday, January 4, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - Get Well Card with flowers

Happy New Year 2021.  Cheers to making it safely and with somewhat of a sane mind.  I'm not as stressed out/depressed as I was months ago about the stay at home orders, guess I am used to it by now.  And with a vaccine in my future, I know there is an end in sight.

Our first challenge for Bitten by the Bug2 in 2021 is "Get Well Cards".  I don't give out many of these type of cards, but it's good to have one on hand, just in case.

My card uses a potted set of geraniums from the Freshly Picked image set (one of my favorites) and a fancy cut out background and 'get well soon' title from the Paper Lace image set.

You can link up your "Get Well" themed projects at Bitten by the Bug2 via our LINKY HERE.


7 comments:

  1. Like the pretty flowers & background.
    Melissa BBTB2 Designer
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute, freshly picked is a favorite of mine, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is a wonderful compliment to the potted flowers. I also love seeing the white pen highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love the background..so pretty and unique. Awesome project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty! These images go so well together. Beautiful colors and card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great background cut! Really makes the flowers pop! I'm glad we've made it to 2021 too, hoping the second half of it inches us closer to more normal life!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete