Monday, April 18, 2016

BBTB2: LoveBirds Flutter Together Forever

I am still working on my daughter's wedding album.  It's been a few years, and I had better kick it into high gear and 'get 'er done'.   With our BBTB2 theme this week of 'Birds", I knew that a LoveBirds theme would fulfill both the challenge and help with the wedding album.  I used 3 cartridges for this simple and easy layout - Wrap It Up for the word Lovebirds (removed the flowers), Tie The Knot for the two birds on a branch, and the Wedding cart for the 2 birds with a heart.

Join in the BBTB2 challenge this week of "Birds", whether it be birds in a cage, flying birds, or Springtime birds.  


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this picture is so beautiful and this layout page frames it so wonderfully. The title is so perfec, I also love the birdies that you chose. What a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this layout Maureen! The die cuts you chose are just perfect. I love that background paper, it goes so well with the picture, which is a fabulous picture by the way. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about the perfect layout to go with the stunning picture!!!! Absolutely beautiful!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete