Monday, June 13, 2016

BBTB2: Awesome Father's Day Cards - (Gearhead, Golf, and Fishing)

It seems like yesterday was Mother's Day, and now I look around the corner and Father's Day is here.  Between these two holidays alone, I made about 8 cards, all unique.  My 'gearhead' Father's Day card is an inspiration from an old CTMH catalog featuring the Artiste cartridge.  I used the accompanying stamps for the 'love bubble' and 'arrow'.   I grunged it up a little too much, it's easy to get carried away.  I am posting this card at Bitten By the Bug2 as my designer project this week, come on over and post your Father's Day/masculine cards or projects by linking them to our blog.  Michelle, from Cricutcrazyscrapper is our hostess for the week.

My other cards are a golf themed (for the grandpa in-law) and a fishing theme (for nonno) for the grandkids to decorate and sign. (ok - the 17 month old just gets to add his scribbles!!). 

Happy Father's Day!

Linked up to Hiding in My Craft Room #255 Masculine
Linked up to DoubleClick #50 Man or boy



Yes, this is Nonno's fish tank in the background, I just happened to capture the right moment.  The granddaughter wanted to glue and assemble this card all by herself, with a little trimming, it looks great! This is from the Father's Day - Gone Fishing digital image.


This is for the in-law grandpa who loves.......... golfing.  How did you guess?  This card is from the Summer Celebrations cartridge.

9 comments:

  1. Busy busy. Love the gears so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of your cards are just perfect. The gear card is inked perfectly, love all the gears and layering. Nice job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool collection of Father Day cards. I sure do like the gears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a paper crafting superstar! This card is amazing. So masculine, so manly, so detailed, and so many great layers. Your other cards are really nice too, but I love the gear card. You truly are a wonderful crafter, Maureen, and I am very thankful that you are on the team!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many details and special touches in your gear card make it just perfect! I agree with Susan that you are a paper crafting superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a rockstar Father's Day card maker-all three are fabulous!!!! My have is the golfing one, but I love them all!!!! So sweet that your granddaughter got to help!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards love the die cuts
    Corrie HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Father's Day cards! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete