Monday, June 20, 2016

BBTB2: One of a Kind Phone Case

I've been wanting to decorate my phone case for a year and just didn't know what to put on it.  I knew I wanted a Cricut cut but nothing ever called my name  (haha get the pun?).   Then I saw this modern flower collage from the Cricut Make It Now projects and thought that would look nice and really easy to make.  It turned out pretty good and only took about 10 minutes to complete - the weeding was the hardest part.  

This week at Bitten by the Bug2 we are celebrating Gemini's by making a project with two of something on it.   Mine has two big flowers, and several small ones, so I think it qualifies.  Come on over to BBTB2 and link up your '2 of something' card or project to the blog. Thanks to our hostess Lynn from My Cards N Stuff for hosting our challenge.   Have a great week. ---Maureen


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors combo you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your pun, lol. You now have a very stylin' phone. I love these flowers, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flowers you added to your phone case.

    ReplyDelete