Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Quilting: Bear Paw in Rainbow Colors

Since I am not working at this time, I needed something to fill the hours - after all - one can only go out shopping and to lunch with the girls so often.  My sister has been quilting for a couple of years now and I caught the bug again because of her.   I have several quilt projects to work on already, have joined several quilting blogs and even have the material to start a mystery quilt.  I wanted to get this top done before starting another one.  I started this the 2nd weekend in November and finished the top last night.  This is my biggest quilt project to date and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  I love rainbow colors, the fabric came in graded colors, all of which was so beautiful.  I don't know what color the backing will be, or how it will be quilted, those are the next steps.  I will send it out for quilting at a local shop.   Here it is, look for a finished version in a pretty setting hopefully soon.


2 comments: