Monday, February 26, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Wedding Card Full of Lace

I usually have a hard time with tone on tone, especially white on white.  I was inspired, again, by a white on white card I saw on Pinterest.  My look is totally different, all I needed was that spark to get my mojo going in the right direction.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week is Wedding/Anniversary.  We are continuing our month of Love theme.  I can always use a wedding card, so I might even duplicate this one a few times, it was really pretty easy and can be embellished several ways or the color changed to match the occasion.  Link up your card or project HERE.

My paper was a shiny white smooth cardstock I purchased at our local scrapbook store that was closing.  I wish now I would have brought more, it cuts like a dream on the Explore.  The background is from Paper Lace, and the Mr. and Mrs title is from Photo Fun - Celebrations.  Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. The white on white looks really fabulous. I love the design of the cut and the added bling. It certainly is a nice one to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete