Monday, February 12, 2018

BBTB2: Panda Love

I made this layout and put it in a 12x12 frame as a one year old birthday present.  It is really one of my favorite layouts.  I love the bold, yet masculine looking colors and how the cuts tied into the pictures.  I had a vision of what I wanted for a few months, so the design and assembly went together pretty fast - it usually takes me longer.

Our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 this week is "HEARTS", we are still celebrating Valentines Day and Love.  Join our challenge and link up a project to the BBTB2 blog HERE.  You can use Flicker, your blog, or Pinterest to do the link-up.

My cartridges used are:
Panda - Pagoda
LOVE - Winter Woodland
Hearts - Basic Shapes
Grass - Disney's Mickey and Friends
Font:  AR Hermann (I think that is a system font)


3 comments:

  1. What a great gift - came out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is absolutely adorable. So very cute in every way! Such wonderful pictures and the panda image is the pergect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable!! The pictures are so sweet!! He looks so cute in the panda costume!! What a fabulous layout this is!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete