Monday, July 23, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Fishing and Fun at the Lake

Summertime activities lead to a lot of picture taking and a lot of planned scrapbooking projects.  I'll never get caught up.  Thanks to the Bitten By the Bug2 blog, I at least get something done each week.  This week our theme is "Beach or Lake" for our challenge.  Use a Cricut cut relating to this theme and link it up to our blog HERE:

The "life is better at the lake" title had no edges.  I used a bracket from Phrases and 'flattened' the two together to get the title you see below.  I used print and cut because it was just too small to cut some of the pieces.  I inked a lot of the cuts, used Stickles on the bubbles, and a hint or so of white and pink gel pen.  I made a 2nd coordinating page but won't publish it because it has another family showcased.  Fun Times.






Cartridges Used:

Words:  Birthday Cakes
Fish Tag:  A Childs Year
At the Lake Title:  Hot Summer Days
which was welded to
Bracket:  Phrases
Heart Arrow:  Hot Summer Days
Big Arrow Under Words:  Boho Graphics Iron On

2 comments:

  1. I love the design of your title and the design of your layout. It looks like some happy memories. How could it not be, right? I like the fun bg paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about summer leading to many many pictures!!!!! The title looks so very cool and I love the whole layout!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete