Monday, July 16, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut - Zoo Safari Adventure

We brought the grandkids to the zoo a few weeks ago.  Since we have season passes, we can go for just a few hours or a full day.  Believe me, with 3 kids in tow, a few hours felt like an all day adventure.  With Janis as our hostess, and picking the theme "At The Zoo" for our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge, I couldn't be happier.  Another layout done, hurrah!  Join our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 HERE:

This one is definitely a little different than my normal -  I used Distress Oxide inks to paint and splatter a sunset on white cardstock, then covered a lot of it up with my pictures and Cricut images.  It's messy, not usually my style, however, the end result is 'a work of art'!  For my images, I did a lot of slicing and welding, and resizing to get the black cuts.  They too, picked up ink from my fingers, adding to the messiness, I mean amazing sunset artwork.

Outside Frame:  Songbird
Giraffe Grass combo: Everyday Popup Cards
Elephant: Bits and Pieces
Sunset:  Free circle
Tree:  Heritage
Birds:  Hannah Montana




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. Love the silhouette scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout really is a work of art! It looks like you are on safari. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I forget to give myself permission to get a little messy and "color outside the lines", so to speak. Your layout shows why we all should do that from time to time-to make something special, unique, and beautiful!!!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete