Monday, September 28, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - Beware of Frankenstein

 Here's a spooky and scary post.  I just love this BEWARE image from the Autumn Celebrations cartridge.  It's my entry for the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks.  Our theme is HALLOWEEN.   Come on over and check out the designers and then again later in the week to see what others have linked up.  You can link up using your Instagram, Pinterest, blog, or other accounts.

This vinyl was not very easy to get out all the lumps and bumps.  I did the best I could, but with the big uneven ridges of the pumpkin, well, it is just what it is.   Hope it lasts a few years, as it is striking when you come up to the front door.  





7 comments:

  1. this is fantastic! I love this image and it never occurred to me to put it on a pumpkin! so much easier than carving! great idea! thank you

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pumpkin decor. Yours turned out great. My hubby carves the styrofoam pumpkins which you can see pics of on my blog right side bar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea for decorating pumpkins. It is especially striking on that white one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed. I did an initial last year and it was hard...I can't imagine how hard it was to stick this vinyl down. It is super cute ummm I mean scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great job you did on this pumpkin! It is so striking. I can imagine how difficult this was to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get it stuck down???? I can't imagine. (suspect there would have been a few bad words if I were trying it, lol). It looks absolutely striking and the colors really pop out on the white pumpkin!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! You did an amazing job with this pumpkin! I cannot imagine how difficult that must have been but it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete