Monday, October 12, 2020

Cricut: BBTB2 - It's Pumpkin Pickin' Time

 My grandkids now live on a 2.5 acre plot with a nice home in northern California.  On our first visit we saw deer, quail, and turkeys.  So, I decided to incorporate them into my layout that will contain pictures of their new property.  I got this layout from a creation by Sherri Beyrer, who posted it on the Scrappytodoit with my cricut Facebook group.  She used an owl where I have the deer and turkey. It doesn't have photo mats yet, as I haven't decided on my picture layout, so I did not glue down the leaves or single banner.  I think the photos will pop against that turquoise wood background.

 

Truck:  Red Truck Collection
Pumpkins:  Everyday is a Holiday
Corn:  Just Because
Deer:  Happy Woodland Animals
Turkey:  Wildlife
Quail:  Noah's ABCs 




 


 

7 comments:

  1. oh my Maureen! this color combo is divine! the blue in this fall project works beautifully! love that paper, too! you rocked this!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are sooo pretty and fun! I really love this pickup with the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and I love turquoise in a Fall color palette, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let e the color combination and hoe the color of the truck picks up the blue in the wood. So many great details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout is fabulous. Great color scheme with the turquoise! I love the truck and all the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fall layout! I love the wood bg paper. And the color combo with the turquoise is wonderful!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. I love the turquoise. It really makes it stand out. Love the things added to the truck. This whole layout would work perfectly for here in Indiana to. Love It!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete