Monday, February 1, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - Valentines Day Sweets for my Sweethearts

With Valentines Day right around the corner, this year I am getting my little presents done ahead of time.  I made up some cute goodie bags for my grandkids and a friend.  The "Owl Be Yours Valentine's Party Set" in Cricut Design Space has just a few of the cutest Valentine's images.   I quickly picked these set of tags and had them cut, assembled, and the bags stuffed with candy and tied in less than an hour.  

Our Cricut challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 for the next two weeks is "Valentine's Day or Hearts".  You can link up your own project to the blog and take a look at what our Designers are showing off.  Link up your project until February 14th at Bitten by the Bug2 HERE:




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to complete the treat packages. Wish I was on your treat list. Like how you used the pillow for background in photo.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, these are so cute! do I get one? I really like Dark chocolate! LOL.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are so fun and go so well with those red bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable valentine bags! I know your special people will enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cuteness! The tags are awesome with the treat bags! What a great little Valentine surprise.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!!! I love how you included some blue with these tags. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your grandkids and friend are going to love these treat bags- the tags are so cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ~Cynthia
    Gardenias and Glitter

    ReplyDelete