Tuesday, November 9, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - Family Heritage Challenge

 Hello All,  These next two weeks at Bitten by the Bug2 are all about Family and Heritage.  Use your Cricut to create anything related to the challenge theme.  You can link up your artwork HERE at Bitten by the Bug2.  Use Pinterest, or Instagram to post your work, you do not have to have a blog.

I choose to use a scrapbook page from my brother's wedding.  They had some gorgeous photos and I wanted to scrap them.  The page is rather simple, and showcases the pictures well.  Can't go wrong with a big "Mr. and Mrs." title.  Images are from Tie the Knot and Sweethearts.  I added a fancy frame and some gems to brighten up the cutwork.  Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Mr and Mrs is a classic for a reason! Always works for wedding pics!!!! Your layout showcases the pictures wonderfully!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout & photos. Hubby & I are celebrating 38th Wedd Anniv today. Had stopped by blog earlier and could not comment so came back.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete