Monday, November 22, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - It's All Fun and Games with You

 My almost-5 year old grandson loves to play board and card games.  When he comes over, he will go get a game and set it up and ask everyone to play with him.  He's half lucky, and half talent at playing Sequence, Uno, Checkers, and Match Game.  So, when the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge of "Fun and Games" came up, I knew I wanted a layout with him and his games.  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of him yet with his games, so I did a quick substitution.  

Link up your projects and cards to our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for the next two weeks HERE.  

All of my images are from Design Space.



6 comments:

  1. Fun layout & photos especially that you made a puzzle (game) out of the game theme.

    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures cut out as puzzle pieces. May you enjoy many more years of playing games together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is a great unique layout! I love it Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the puzzle pieces to make your layout. It is so cool! It must be fun playing games with your grandson. Our grands came over last weekend and we were putting puzzles together. Loved it! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Games with the grands sounds like a blast! Love the idea of cutting the pictures as puzzle pieces! What a great layout to get in the scrapbook!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete