Monday, December 6, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - Wooden Christmas Ornaments

 It's December, and I've already started running around like there's no tomorrow.  Since we moved this year, the location of all my 20+ boxes of Christmas lights and decorations are somewhat a mystery.  I managed to rummage and find what I needed to get started.  Thank goodness I was able to get a little crafting done a few weeks ago and make these wooden ornaments.   I had cut the wood disks last year and knew where they were and from there I got creating.   These are really popular now, I see them all over Pinterest and craft blogs.

These ornaments are featured in our Bitten by the Bug2 blog, as I am the hostess for the next two weeks.  You can enjoy looking at some inspiration of our Design Team and also link up your own creation that features a Cricut cut/image that uses an ornament.   

I painted the disks black with acrylic paint.  I used iron on vinyl for two of my images.  My first try was not successful, as I melted the vinyl - see the ugly picture.  They I got my patience back and made two more.  The third one (snowman) is just a paper image that I modpodged on and tossed on some silver glitter.  I can't wait to make a few more.  My designs are from Design Space.  Happy Holidays!!








6 comments:

  1. Pretty ornaments. I recognize the snowman from Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornaments are so pretty and will look so fabulous on the tree. It looks like you found the right touch, they turned out so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love the wood. Way to think ahead by cutting the discs last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty and I love that you cut the wood disks yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete