Monday, June 29, 2015

BBTB2 - Happy 4th of July Banner

How do you capture a 4 foot banner in photographs?  Not easily.   I came up with a 4th of July banner to decorate my family room fireplace using cuts from several cartridges.  I think it looks pretty festive up against the white background.

At BBTB2 this week we are in the spirit of freedom, and must use a Flag or Banner for the 4th of July.   Join us in celebrating the USA!   Michelle is our hostess selecting our patriotic theme.

Uses the following cartridges:  Old West, Photo Booth Props, Summer Celebrations, and Independence Day.



jj
The whole banner, small as it is


9 comments:

  1. Outstanding job on this awesomely patriotic banner! It is amazing. The cuts you chose are prefect and they all look so good!!
    You rocked it!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banners are hard to get a pic of Maureen! But you did a great Job. I love your banner. You used great die cuts and it certainly does look very festive on your fireplace mantal! Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this banner looks so fabulous hanging on your fireplace. I love all the images and the alternating buntings. Great job!! I know banners really take a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this banner looks so fabulous hanging on your fireplace. I love all the images and the alternating buntings. Great job!! I know banners really take a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your banner Maureen!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO, Maureen! Perfect for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this banner! It's a great way to decorate for the 4th of July! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks VERY festive! The colors really pop against the white fireplace too. Hope you had a fabulous holiday :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful banner Maureen! Love all those pretty Cricut cuts! Thank you for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete