Monday, January 11, 2016

BBTB2: Mittens, and Caps and Scarfs for All


 I am really loving putting together my winter layouts this year.  I guess because it's so cold I haven't wanted to go do anything outside and have stayed in my craft room using my Explore.  Here is a winter layout of my grandson and pictures of his 1st birthday. He's a boy, so I had no doubt that he would be making a mess of that chocolate frosting.

Our lovely hostess for BBTB2 this week is Melanie, from Courtney Lane Designs.  She selected warm mittens, scarfs or caps/hats from Cricut cuts to use in a card or project.  Link up your project on our BBTB2 blog - here is the link:  BBTB2.

Cuts include Winter Frolic for the "winter wonderland" Holiday Cakes for the Mitten, Winter Woodland for the Hat, and Christmas Cheer for the adorable Snowman.  Adornments are a blue button, a doily, Stickles for snow, and skittles from "A Busy Bee".














2 comments:

  1. What a super cute layout Maureen! I am loving your pictures of your grandson, he is so cute eating that cupcake. The papers and die cuts you used are just perfect. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is so adorable. What is a 1 year old birthday without frosting all over the face!! You made a fabulous winter layout. I love the cute snowman, snowflakes, hat and gloves. Such pretty colors, too.

    ReplyDelete