Monday, October 24, 2016

BBTB2: Cricut - My Most Valuable Player

This is one of the best pictures my grandson took during our 'football themed' photo shoot last year.  I finally got around to putting it on a scrapbook page.  This page is really pretty simple this week, it only needs a little bit of journaling.

I used the contour feature on the shield cut.  I took out most of the middle, just leaving the outside outline.  The MVP came from Create a Friend, the trophy from All Sports, and the shield is from Team Spirit. I tried several background papers, including a brown toned football paper and a light green to represent grass.  Then I went through my stash and found this great repeating star textured paper.  It turned out awesome.

I love the choice for our challenge this week - FOOTBALL.  Join our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge and link up your card or project.  Also come and see what all the designers have created.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweet boy :)
    Absolutely adorable layout, Maureen. Love colors, bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete