Monday, June 12, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Father's Day Hike with Family

These pictures are a few years old, but still make a great layout.  In 2015 we had all the family up to the ski club for a nice weekend that included a hike on Donner Summit.   Who would have thought I would use pink on a Father's Day layout? Well, it works - only because there is pink in my pictures.

Dinosaur Tracks for the title - First time using this font - I think it's cool. I inked the edges too.  Going Places cartridge for the compass and the Family icon.  Artiste for the gear behind the journal tag.  

This was really a fast layout - I knew how I wanted the pictures to go on the page, finding the icons was pretty easy, and the cuts were not complicated.  (although I did cut that compass a few time on flimsy paper which didn't work at all).

Join our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week where Susan is our hostess.  The theme is Father's Day.  Link up your wonderful creations to the blog and join the fun.  See the creations by Susan and the rest of the design team, they don't disappoint!


3 comments:

  1. Maureen, I LOVE the pink on this layout. You are right, it works so well with the flowers and clothing in photos. Very nice. The font choice is wonderful too. Great layout - thank you for sharing Father's Day memories!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink certainly brings out the pretty flowers. It looks like such a fun time. We like hiking, also. I love how you put these beautiful pictures together and the layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete