Monday, August 28, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut Take My Kid to Work Day - Please

It's Career Day at Bitten by the Bug2 this week in honor of Labor Day.  Caroline, our hostess from Card Creations by Caroline for the week has challenged us to use a Cricut cut relating to 'your career of choice'.  Join our challenge by linking up your project using a link back to your blog or Pinterest link HERE.


 I loved a picture of my daughter and granddaughter going to mommy's work on Bring your Kid to Work Day this year.   She had loads of fun, got lots of attention, and wants to do it again.   In her words "I want to be a hair cutter when I grow up".  How fun.  

Cartridges Used:
Bring Your.... - EveryDay Fonts
Daughter - Keystone Font
Hair Dryer - Paisley
Iron - Girls Makeup Party
Comb - When I was a Kid
Tab - From My Kitchen
Arrow - Home Organization
Flower - Paper Lace



1 comment:

  1. How fabulous that your grand daughter got to be with your daughter at work and wants to follow in Mom's footsteps. I love the pretty colors of your layout and that large directional arrow! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete