Monday, October 23, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Happy Halloween to my Mummy

Goblins, Ghosts, and Witches, all looking keen,
My oh my, It's almost Halloween!
Our challenge this week is Ghouls, Monsters, and Ghosts,
Here is my card for all to view, and over at the BBTB2 blog I am the host.
So make a card, project or layout to share,
Link it up to our Bitten by the Bug2 Blog  if you Dare!

Make a link back to your blog or Pinterest,
Yours might be the one we select as the BEST!
Happy Halloween Everyone!

October 31st (modified) - Teresa Collins - Chic and Scary
Mummy - (colored and inked) - Happy Hauntings
BEWARE - Happy Hauntings

I sent off this card to a long time friend that loves Halloween.  She decorates her whole house and front yard with hundreds of new and vintage Halloween decor.  Along with the card I sent 3 fabric pumpkins.  The same fabric was used to cover her vintage table and chairs (I helped with that project).  The pumpkin in the picture was grown by my son - 121 lbs, his biggest ever!  And the flowers are a gift from my sister.

Stems are from old pumpkins found at the pumpkin patch.  I added ribbon, moss, and $1 Store flower stems taken apart.



2 comments:

  1. I love, love your halloween poem! Such fun! Your son's homegrown pumpkin is beautiful and stunning! Great job!
    Your card is fabulous with the scary mummy! Your card is perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween creatures card. That mummy is so awesome - his just wants his "mummy"!

    Your fabric pumpkins look amazing. Great job.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete