Monday, February 5, 2018

BBTB2: Cricut Nail Art for Valentine's Day

I've been getting my nails done at the salon since Christmas - a little treat for myself.  The red glitter didn't turn out exactly like I wanted, so I decided to add some bling.  Luckily, adhesive vinyl cuts really well on the Explore, these cuts are 1/3 of an inch.  That's small!  I just used tweezers to pull the cut off the mat and place on my nails.  I really like them, and will probably have to manicure my granddaughter's nails as well once she sees them.

There are two cuts for these hearts:  Ashlyn's Alphabet and Cake Basics.  In all it took 15 minutes from start to finish.  I bet you may see more designs like this in the future.

Our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge this week is "Anything Goes for Valentine's Day".  You can link up any creation related to Valentines as long as it contains a Cricut cut in it.  Link up your project HERE:


4 comments:

  1. OMG-I LOVE this idea!!!! I've tried painting little designs on my nails before but I'm a terrible artist so it always looked awful....but adhering a cricut design-genius!!!! I am going to check back to see how well it stayed on through life activities. It looks so very festive for Valentine's Day!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your festive, pretty nails! Have fun decorating your grand daughter's nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! What a fantastic idea! Looks great, have fun wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding creative idea! I knew that this could be done, but I have never tried. Do keep us posted on how well this wears. Your nails look very festive!! Love.
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete