Monday, March 11, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut - Just a Wee Bit Irish

I ran across this cute saying in Cricut Access and thought it would look great on a shirt for one of the grandkids.  Just so happened I had a white t-shirt in the little guy's size.  It was a really easy project, as I had the vinyl as well.  I used the image set as displayed but added a few gold shamrocks for more bling.  I had it cut and ironed on in about 45 minutes.  I don't have a heat press, and don't really want one, but it would help avoid me from making boo-boos on my shirts.  One of the letters actually melted a bit, guess I was just a little too heavy handed.  My grandson won't care.

Our challenge theme this week at Bitten by the Bug2 is to make a card or project using a St. Patrick's Day theme or something green.  Our Designers have created some spectacular projects to show off, and you can join in the challenge fun right HERE by linking up your projects.   Happy St. Patrick's Day.

---May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten - Old Irish saying.


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks perfect to me. Cute, cute shamrock shirt! Your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! I have to pull out the vinyl again soon! Mine always have small issues, you have to let them slide sometimes! especially since he will have outgrown it by next St. Paddy's day I am sure!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute T-shirt! I love the goldenshamrocks too!

    ReplyDelete