Monday, July 22, 2019

BBTB2: Cricut Teacher Thank You Card

I made a bunch of school/teacher related cards from a pad of Graphic45 paper.  It's fun creating with their paper since it's so unusual and easy to work with.  Of course, I added my own Cricut touch, in this case, I added an apple and a 'thanks' banner.  Apple is from Preserves, and the Thanks is from The First Few Years (adding in my own lettering).

This card is part of the designers showcase of projects and cards at Bitten by the Bug2.  Our challenge is "Banners Everywhere".  I have made banners to hang across my fireplace, used them on layouts, and here with a card.  Lots of images to choose from on Design Space.

Join in our challenge and submit your entry at Bitten By the Bug2.  Michelle is hosting and her layouts are always fun to see.



3 comments:

  1. great pairing of the banner and apple with the Graphic 45 papers! perfect for a teacher!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Those Cricut cutouts are perfect additions to the Graphic 45 papers. Fun! Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card. I really like the Graphic 45 paper, also. You added just the right touches to make this so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete