Monday, August 3, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - Pool Party All Summer Long

We love our pool, and so do the grandkids.  They would spend every minute of the day in the pool if I let them.  The 3 year old is learning to swim, he is a little too confident though and thinks he doesn't needs his floaties, so we are working on  jumping off the side and swimming to the edge.  I have lots of pool pictures, so there are many more layouts to make this summer.

Are you enjoying your COVID summer?  No vacations for us, just staying home for the most part.  Show me what your summer is like by joining our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge which is "Summer Fun".  You can link up your Cricut based project HERE.





















Here is my inspiration for this layout.  I really liked the unique characters - different from all other Cricut images.   I didn't need surfboards, so I cut a beach ball and duck floatie.  I changed out the title for a Pool Party from Miss Kates in Design Space.

The inspirations came from Terri Newman, who has a Facebook group called Scrappytodoit with my Cricut.  She posts a lot of fun layouts and holds online FB classes to assemble the layouts.


7 comments:

  1. What fun that looks like and those characters are perfect for it. It is great you have a pool and I am sure a perfect place to host the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout! looks like so much fun and fantastic title!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the photo of the gentleman smoking (or at least I think that's what he's doing) is hilarious! Great characters and title for this layout. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you were able to get so many photos on here! Wonderful design and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great die cut characters! I have never seen them!! Love them though!! Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your grands love coming to your house. That's awesome that you have your own pool to have summer fun. I love the waves and title, fabulous pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout!!!! I have many more pool layouts to make too, and will be scrap lifting this! We have been so grateful to have a pool this summer, since we haven't felt safe enough to vacation anywhere either. So I'm spending lots of time enjoying my little slice of paradise at home. I'm glad your grandkids get to do that too!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete