Monday, November 23, 2020

BBTB2: Cricut - Coffee Makes Everything Possible

 In the 7 or so years that I have been with Bitten by the Bug2, we have never done a coffee challenge that I can recall..  This new challenge called "anything you can make that has coffee, hot chocolate or tea".  I tried a new technique on my simple card for the challenge.  However, our designers work this week is spectacular, so go on over to Bitten by the Bug2 to enjoy the artwork and link up your own coffee/hot chocolate/tea project or card HERE.

I used the image set of "All You Need is Coffee" for all my images except the free square shape.  I took an Italian coffee pot and duplicated several times, and re-positioned them in a rectangle.  I then changed the color and flattened the image, and then did a print through my Explore using the best printing option.  My brown title is just a print and cut with a rectangle around it.  The cup of coffee is done with a draw function and a skinny marker pen I have, cut by hand, then inked.  All edges and mats were inked, I added a ribbon, and a cute coffee card was done!!





6 comments:

  1. love, love, love this! A great card using so many techniques available with your Cricut. The entire card pulls together wonderfully.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and great colors. I love that you used the print then cut feature along with drawing. I don’t use those features nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined many different techniques to make your card! The colors are so pretty and everything goes together to make an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, don’t you love what this machine can do?! You made your own “stamped” images to fit your needs. Awesome!!! I have yet tried the print & cut but you make it look so easy. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shows the range of what our Explore machines are capable of! Love your design thinking outside the box to use the print and drawing functions. I forget about the drawing option.... What a great card!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete