Monday, August 16, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - Sparkling Seahorses

 I made lots of these cards for a swap,   It was so much fun trying out different color combos for the seahorses and background papers.  

The seahorses were made by starting with double stick adhesive tape.   One side was stuck to white cardstock and cut out on the Cricut, using the Traveler image set in Design Space.  The top of the image was uncovered and I sprinkled white fine glitter over the image and burnished it into the seahorse.  I then took ink sprays and let the magic happen.  The color combos mixed so well and really designed themselves.   

The sand dollar is a stamp from Tim Holtz.  I added a light background with a few strips of paper and splatters of ink.  I really just wanted the seahorses to shine.   I'll definitely try this technique again.

Our challenge at Bitten by the Bug2 is "Under the Sea" for the next two weeks.  Use your Cricut and link up anything you make with it to our challenge HERE.   Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. Wonderful artsy look to the Sea Horse creation.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how those seahorses turned out and the fact that no two will be alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these seahorses! the glitter just makes it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The seahorses are so pretty. I love the technique that you used. The card design came together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The technique is so interesting and so cool! They are so pretty and so are the cards. Wow! Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete