Monday, October 11, 2021

BBTB2: Cricut - Looking to Cruise

 We just got back from a cruise with our cousins.  It was our first vacation in over 2 years, and long overdue.  They were re-booking a cruise from last year, so they are really celebrating 26 years of marriage.  My husband and I just celebrated 40 years in August.  I decided to make decorations for the outside door of our cabins.  They had a porthole and we had a ship.

Our challenge over at Bitten by the Bug2 for the next 2 weeks is "Use Patterned Paper".  I used a few pieces on this porthole to emulate wood and water.  The porthole is from the Nautical Graphic Icons image set.  The sun and fish were elements I had in my stash.  Join in the fun - and easy challenge - and link up your project to our Bitten by the Bug2 Linky - HERE




5 comments:

  1. these are some great and unique layouts! thank you for all your creativity and inspiration!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts & photos. Congrats to them on anniversaries. Hubby & I celebrated 30th anniversary in Galveston, TX couple yrs ago. We did a cruise to Alaska when daughter was younger followed by a Land Tour. Would like to go back to Alaska to see more.
    Melissa BBTB2 Deisgn Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun for the doors. That water paper is perfect in the porthole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Both layouts are great. I love the then and now photos of you two! Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete