Sunday, October 30, 2022

Craft With Sarah: Cricut - Happy Halloween Banner

How do you like this banner?  It's a big one - about 28" across.  I downloaded the design from "Craftwithsarah.com".  She has a lot of layered svg files for free and also for sale.  This awesome project was free a few weeks ago.   It is a monster - taking me about 5 hours to cut, and another couple of hours to assemble.  It used 40 mats - like I said, a big project and it used lots of cardstock.

Some of the layers were glued, and others pop-dotted.  Assembly was fairly straight forward, she provides instructions.  The background piece in purple took 6 12"x12" sheets.  They are taped and glued together to form the base.  This was a fun project to work on at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo crop, as I didn't need to bring lots of scrapbooking supplies.  I have it hanging on the inside of my front door, I don't think it would hold up well hanging outside.   Check out Sarah's website - there are lots of animals, seasonal designs, and bundles.     

Happy Halloween everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment