Thursday, October 27, 2022

Scrapbook Layout: Let's Roast Marshmallows

 
It's been a while since I've posted.  I was so sad that the Bitten By the Bug challenge group could not continue - I was a designer there for over 6 years.  My crafting time and energy took a drop once I did not have a deadline to make a post for the group.   I have been crafting a bit here and there, making things for the grandkids baseball and soccer teams.  I'll post some of those soon.  

I made a layout, pretty quick and simple, but so bold!   I took several pictures of my youngest grandson toasting marshmallows this summer.  He loves to catch them on fire and blow them out.  He's good for at least two s'mores and roasting a marshmallow or two for his Nonno.  

I participated in a camping die cut swap a year or so ago and received these 3 die cuts. I do not think she used a Cricut for the cuts, as I don't see them in Design Space.  So Cute!! It all came together when I found the perfect paper from a camping themed stack.  You don't see my journaling, which was done under the right picture and in a box on the bottom right.  Isn't this just the cutest layout?




No comments:

Post a Comment