Monday, August 11, 2014

Apple for the Teacher

Jaren from Purple Paradise Creations is hosting our BBTB2 challenge this week.  She has selected an Apple cut, inspired by the start of school.   After cutting several apple die cuts from the Preserves cartridge, I brought out my Graphic 45 'ABC Primer' paper pack and started creating.  I ended up making 6 cards since I am running low on everyday cards.  I am showing 3 of them here.   Come join us in creating an 'apple' card or layout, it will brighten your day, it did mine.


8 comments:

  1. These are awesome Maureen!!! I so love the apple and all of the other elements!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love this apple cut, lol. Your cards are so pretty, love the vintage feel to them, the paper and of course that apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the antique feel to these cards, Maureen! LOVE that apple and your papers and other images are perfect! Fabulous job!!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are amazing Maureen!! I love the Graphic 45 papers you used and I love the Preserves apple die cut. These cards have such a vintage feel to them and are so beautiful. Love, love, love!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work with such a classic/classy paper line! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful That is one of my fav apples!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. BBTB2 DT member
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love !!! Love !! Love !!! Beautiful projects !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are great!! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete