Monday, February 13, 2017

BBTB2: Cricut - Shake It Off Layout

The other Grandma took a few pictures of our granddaughter right before going to Dance Class.  It's really hard to believe she is only 5 years old - the close up picture looks right from a model's photo shoot.  I knew I had to make a layout using a couple of the pictures.  

Our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge this week is "Red and White for any Occasion", so I went that route with my pictures.  I fell in love with the 'tree of hearts' from Miss Kates Cutables, so I played around with the svg in different sizes on the page.  (remember the days when we didn't have any software and had to guess on a size to cut our die cut on the Expression?)   I added the 'Dance' cut from Wall Decor and More, and I went with a title of Shake It Off using the Friday Cricut Font, which was the saying on my granddaughter's shirt.  An easy layout this week with lots of personality - just like my granddaughter!

Link up your 'Red and White' project or card at our Bitten By the Bug2 blog and also take a visit to see all the great projects that our team is sharing this week.   Happy Valentines Day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Your grand daughter is Beautiful! This layout highlights these beautiful pictures. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts to showcase such beautiful pictures, Maureen! That white tree is amazing!

    ReplyDelete